Cat 3 Vibration Certification New York Oct 30, 2023 CTC
$2,695.00Sold By: Zenco
Personnel classified to category 3 require all the knowledge, experience and skills expected of personnel classified to categories I and II, and in addition shall at least:
- be able to design, direct and establish routine condition monitoring programs and non-routine investigations for the purpose of fault diagnosis;
- be able to specify the appropriate vibration instrumentation hardware, software, and processing for portable monitoring systems, permanently installed surveillance systems, and equipment protection systems
- have an in-depth knowledge of the principles and techniques of machinery VA and be able to make initial diagnoses of suspected faults beyond the range of commonly encountered issues. This should include, but not be limited to, the use of frequency spectra, time waveforms and orbits, transfer functions, basic operating deflection shapes, and acceleration enveloping under both steady state and transient conditions with or without a phase trigger;
- be able to manage such condition-monitoring programs, evaluate the alarm sets, write working
procedures and specify vibration acceptance testing procedures;
- be able to initiate and validate machinery corrective actions including in situ two-plane rigid rotor
- be able to recommend restrictions to machine operation;
- be able to understand and direct, when necessary, alternative condition monitoring technologies to verify or investigate issues raised through routine data collection;
- be able to provide technical guidance to and instruct category I and II personnel, and, subject to agreement with the employer or client, deem them competent to carry out certain duties which would normally be outside the scope of those competencies.
It is the responsibility of the employer or client to ensure that category III personnel have the necessary competency in the required management skills, e.g. creating budgets, preparing cost justifications, and managing personnel development.
DETAILED TOPICS LIST
|Category 3 Meets or exceeds ISO 18436-2
Running a Monitoring Program
Condition Monitoring Technologies
Natural Frequencies and Resonance
Dealing with Resonance
Standards, Alarms and Reporting
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR — THE VIBE GURU
Alan is the author of Audit It! Improve it: Getting The Most From Your Vibration Analysis Program which looks at condition monitoring from a program management perspective. The book takes you step by step through an easy to understand process of auditing and improving your vibration monitoring program to make sure it not only gives you the financial benefits you deserve but also to ensure it is in compliance with ISO standards and industry best practices. Chock full of tips and tricks and easy to understand worksheets to get you started, this book is a must read for anyone involved in maintenance or condition monitoring. Buy it on Amazon.com
Cat 3 vibration course Oct 30 – Nov 3, 2023 in Victor, NY, Hosted by CTC
If you prefer to pay with a PO or direct bank transfer, or if you have difficulty placing your order, please email [email protected]
Course Calendar: https://zencovibrations.com/events/
Learn more about certification: https://zencovibrations.com/about-certification/
After your purchase you will be sent a link to fill out a short registration form that will ask you your contact information and work history. You will then be fully registered for the course. You must have completed Cat 2 to take this course and exam. If you pass the exam, you will receive a certificate stating that you passed. If you have 18 months or more of work experience, you will receive a certification. If not, simply let us know when you have 18 months experience and we will send you your certification.
The course is 4 eight hour days of training followed by an optional review session and 4 hour exam on day 5.
The price includes a printed course slide book 3/ page color, a certificate of completion or a certification in PDF format and the exam. Certification is done in accordance with ISO 18436-2.
1. If you cannot attend, you may switch to another course, virtual or in person. If the new course costs more, you will have to pay the difference. If it is less expensive you will not receive a rebate. Your course credit may be used by another individual in your organization.
2. You will be charged $300 for cancelling and asking for a refund 21 days or more in advance of the course.
3. You will be charged half the course price if you cancel and ask for a refund within 21 days of the course.
4. It rarely happens, but if we need to cancel the course, you will either be offered a virtual course during the same week, a seat in another course or your money back in full.